These Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders require just a few simple ingredients and 20 minutes of your time. So tender and full of flavor, there won't be any leftovers!!!
This is one of the easiest and tastiest chicken recipes out there! So simple and quick to make, I absolutely love the flavor of the chicken. These Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders can be served on the side with some steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes,rice or simply dip them in your favorite mustard sauce. Yummy!
This recipe comes from my mom. She used to cook it quite often, which made all the family members happy. My younger brother says it's his favorite recipe in the world (!). So I say, you MUST try it, friends. Who knows, maybe it'll become your favorite recipe too...
To make this deliciousness you'll need:
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 eggs (or 1 extra large), beaten
- flour for dredging
- 1 tbsp. of your favorite mustard (I use yellow mustard)
- salt, pepper
- vegetable oil for frying.
1. First, cut the chicken breast into 1/2 inch thick strips.
2. Beat the chicken slightly with meat tenderizer.
3. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
4. Spreada thin layer of mustard on top.
5. Dredge the chicken strip in flour.
6. And then in egg.
7. Fry in a small amount of vegetable oil on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
8. Remove the chicken from pan and place on some paper towels to absorb the oil. Serve with your favorite side, ketchup or mustard sauce.
That's it! How quick and easy is this recipe? It took me about 20 minutes from start to finish. This time I decided to serve these with mustard sauce. To make the mustard sauce, I just mixed 1/3 cup of good quality mayo with about 1 tbsp of mustard. Let me know how you enjoyed these Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders, guys!
You'll also love:
- Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Chicken Burgers with Avocado Salsa
- The Best Chicken Meatballs
- Three-Cheese Chicken
Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders
- 1lbchicken breast
- 2eggs, beaten
- flour for dredging
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breast into 1/2 inch thick strips and beat slightly with meat tenderizer (refer to the photos above).
- Sprinkle the chicken strips with some salt and pepper and spread a thin layer of mustard on top.
- Dip the chicken into the flour and then beaten eggs.
- Fry in a small amount of vegetable oil on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from pan and place on some paper towels to absorb the oil. Serve with your favorite side, ketchup or mustard sauce.
Before you go...
Check out these recipes