This Greek Salad with Quinoa is filled with fresh veggies, crunchyquinoa and drizzled with delicious lemon vinaigrette.
I love Greek Salad! Fresh vegetables pair so well with flavorful olives and salty feta. This time around, I added some quinoa, to make this salad even tastier and more filling.I haveabsolutely no doubt that you'll love thisGreek Salad with Quinoa as much as I did!
I recommend making the Lemon Vinaigrette dressing, although you are free to use your favorite dressing instead. If you want an extra punch of flavor, add a clove of minced garlic to the the Lemon Vinaigrette.
Try to find some good-quality feta cheese for this salad. It makes a world of difference. I recommend buying sheep?s milk feta cheese that is sold in bricks and stored in brine. I buy it from a local Bulgarian store, but it is also possible to get it online. Check out this Sheep?s Milk FetaCheese.
Below, find the ingredient list:
- 2 cups of chopped grape (or regular) tomatoes
- 2 cups of chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup of chopped red onion
- 1 cup of small black olives
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. ofapple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Prepare theLemon Vinaigrette by whisking all of the dressing ingredients together.
2. Place all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl and pour the dressing on top.
3. Mix everything well and serve.
Enjoy this healthyGreek Salad with Quinoa and don't forget to share how you liked it. Snap a photo and share it on Instagram with a #tgncooking, I'd love to check out what you cook. ?
TRY THESE TASTY RECIPES:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Spanakorizo (Greek Spinach Rice)
- Baked Mediterranean Vegetables
- Easy Mediterranean Tomato Feta Dip
Greek Salad with Quinoa
For the dressing:
- 1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- 2tbspfreshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1tbspapple cider vinegar
- 1/2tspdried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
For the salad:
- 2cupschopped grape (or regular) tomatoes
- 2cups chopped cucumbers
- 1cupchopped red onion
- 1cupsmall black olives
- 1cupcooked quinoa
- 1cupcrumbled feta cheese
- Prepare the Lemon Vinaigrette by whisking all of the dressing ingredients together.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a medium bowl and pour the dressing on top.
- Mix everything well and serve.