Hello and welcome!
My name is Tania, and I am glad you found my blog!
If you are struggling to make quick and wholesome meals for you and your family, I?ve got you covered.
My recipes are:
QUICK ? created in 30-45 minutes.
HEALTHY ? loaded with vegetables and wholesome ingredients.
TASTY - I do not sacrifice taste. If the recipe doesn?t taste good, I am not going to share it.
That said, I do have some older recipes with longer cooking time, or an occasional treat that doesn?t fall into the ?Healthy? category.
I include step-by-step photo instructions, as well as video, for each of my recipes.
MORE ABOUT MY FOOD PHILOSOPHY
- I do not follow any diets or specific food trends. I strongly believe that when you consume a vegetable and grain-packed diet full of wholesome ingredients, you can stay fit and healthy.
- My favorite vegetables are cabbage and beets, followed by cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, zucchini, and ? oh, this list is endless.
- I recently fell in love with spiralizing vegetables. I have almost doubled my veggie consumption since I got . I spiralize almost every single day!
- I eat very little meat (usually on weekends). That?s why a lot of my recipes are vegetarian.
- I love seafood, and eat it in moderation. I always pay attention to where it?s coming from. I strive to buy wild-caught seafood. I absolutely love Marina Del Rey shrimp!
- I don?t bake and make desserts, only on very special occasions. I think it?s best to buy one muffin, if you really want it, instead of baking 12 and then eating them all because they?re so hard to resist.
- My guilty pleasures are dark chocolate and espresso-based beverages. Most likely, I picked up the latter one while working at Starbucks. I share Copycat Starbucks recipes on tgncooking, in case you have an occasional craving for a Caramel Macchiato, too.
MORE ABOUT ME
I was born and raised in Ukraine and moved to the USA in 2009. In late 2016, I met my husband, Stan. He is my soulmate and my best friend. We both are very like-minded people, and together we make a great team. Shortly after we got married. It was a very small beach wedding, just like we both wanted.
In 2017, I became a mother to the sunniest boy ? Mark. Now, I am a happy/busy mama and wife, trying to find a perfect balance between family time, work, and travel.
tgncooking was founded in October 2015. I was able to quit my day job only six months later, and I am so grateful for the encouragement and support I received. It?s been an incredible journey so far, and I enjoy every minute of it.
Throughout my blogging years, I have managed to develop my own cooking style and recipes, with an emphasis on quick, healthy, and nutritious meals.
?You are what you eat? ? not sure who was the wise person behind this quote, but I strongly stand by it.
I believe that everything in life should be in balance. Every once in a while, we can treat ourselves to our favorite desserts and such, but we should always pay attention to what we eat and drink. Doing so will keep us healthy and full of energy. If you?d like to know more, check out My Food Journey and Life Behind the Scenes.
I hope you'll find a lot of delicious recipes here, some helpful tips and inspiration. Then, after choosing a recipe, you find yourself next to the cooking stove bringing the flavors to life. And don't forget to share with others, because food is all about sharing, right?
Thank you for taking your time and reading through this post. Stay in touch! Feel free to drop me an email. I will always respond.