No Oil Balsamic Salad Dressing
ThisNo Oil Balsamic Salad Dressingis tangy and sweet. You can make it ahead and tweak the recipe to your preference, making it perfect for your salads, veggies, and marinades.
- 3tbsp.balsamic vinegar
- 2tbsp.Dijon mustard
- 1tbsp.maple syrup
ADD-INS FOR THIS DRESSING
- Garlic.Fresh minced garlic is a terrific addition to the No Oil Balsamic Salad Dressing. It gives a hit of flavor and blends well with the other ingredients.
- Oregano.This spice is very pungent and earthy, which is perfect if you want this dressing to have a flavor that leans toward Italian dressing.
- Crushed Red Pepper.Add some heat to this dressing with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Lemon juice.This adds bright, citrusy notes to your salad dressing and can be a flavorful add-in. Just be careful to balance this tangy fruit juice with the already tangy balsamic.
- Fresh/dried herbs.You can use so many different herbs in this balsamic dressing, such as basil, dill, rosemary, sage, and so many more. See what flavors you like best.
HOW TO STORE ITThis dressing can be stored right in the Mason jar you make it in. Just keep it tightly sealed and in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for up to 2 weeks. When you're ready to use it, just shake the jar to recombine the ingredients.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg