Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fry
ThisBroccoli and Mushroom Stir-Fryis so flavorful and easy to make. Tasty and healthy, this dish is ready in less than 10 minutes!
- 2tbspsoy sauce
- 2tbsprice vinegar
- 1tbspoilgrapeseed, avocado, canola, etc.
- 2tsp.minced ginger
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4tsp.red pepper flakes
- 1lb.broccoli florets
- 10oz.sliced mushrooms
- 1/2tbsptoasted sesame seeds, to garnish
In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar until the sugar completely dissolves.
In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Then, add the garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook for about 30 seconds.
Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and water. Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes, or until the veggies start to brown and reach the desired doneness.
At this point, add the soy sauce mixture and cook for another minute. Sprinkle the Broccoli and Mushroom Stir-fry with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS
- Cut the veggies uniformly.To help cook the vegetables at the same rate, make sure to cut the broccoli and mushrooms into same-sized pieces.
- Prep the soy sauce mixture first.Make the soy seasoning before you start frying, because once you start cooking the veggies, you?ll need to pay attention to them as they fry.
- Add cashews.Cashews make a wonderful addition to this dish. They add a nice crunch and flavor. If you decide to add them to your stir-fry, add the cashews in Step 3 at the same time as the soy sauce mixture.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 550mg | Potassium: 603mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 798IU | Vitamin C: 103mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg